Sex Offender Registry News Archives - Year 2003
Listed below are all the headlines we gathered in the year 2003 that discussed Sex Offender Registries. Go back to Main Archives page.
- June 26, 2003: IN: Supreme Court Upholds Sex Offender Registry
- June 17, 2003: CO: Salazar Pushes Full Access To Sex Offender Registry
- June 15, 2003: MA: Sex offender registry: Public safety or Scarlet Letter?
- June 13, 2003: Toronto Canada: Proposed sex offender registry too weak: critics
- March 5, 2003: National: Court OKs Online Sex Offender Postings
- February 5, 2003: AR: Officials favor sex offender registry
- February 4, 2003: NY: Meganís Law - Legal Loophole
- February 4, 2003: WI: Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act works to notify students
- February 1, 2003: CA: State Justice understaffed, overworked
- January 31, 2003: TN: Difficulties Tracking Sex Offenders in Knox Co.
- January 30, 2003: NJ: Megan's Law offenders disappear from area.
- January 29, 2003: NY: Proposed Fee Impositions or Increases in 2003-04 Budget.
- January 27, 2003: IN: Photos, addresses left off registry while case is pending.
- January 25, 2003: CO: Access to sex-crime registry limited.
- January 25, 2003: NJ: Striving to keep kids safe.
- January 23, 2003: CA: Big change in Little League -- Check for sex offenders.
- January 17, 2003: NE: About 1 in 11 on sex offender list not current.
- January 17, 2003: MA: Police tracking down unregistered sex offenders.
- January 17, 2003: NY: City parents not worried about sex offenders.
- January 14, 2003: MI: Lansing must fix Michigan's sex offender list.
- January 13, 2003: AK: Residents fight to change sex offender laws.
- January 13, 2003: MI: Sex offender head count underway.
- January 13, 2003: MI: State lost track of 1,300 sex offenders.
- January 10, 2003: MA: Board: Sex offenders skirt list.
- January 10, 2003: CA: Sex offender data costly.
- January 9, 2003: CA: California attorney general says fixing sex offender database would cost $15 million a year.
- January 9, 2003: CA: New Megan's Law Bill.
- January 9, 2003: WA: State Patrol has new sex offender tracking method.
- January 9, 2003: KS: KBI unveils sex offender Web map.
- January 9, 2003: IN: Sex-offender registries rely on ex-con too much.
- January 8, 2003: CA: How to find data about sex offenders.
- January 8, 2003: CA: Sex-offender registry unreliable, data shows.
- January 8, 2003: CA: Sex-offender registry loses track of ex-convicts.
- January 7, 2003: TN: Local Law Enforcement Announces Sex Offender Indictments.
- January 6, 2003: IN: Sex offender registry delayed.
- January 5, 2003: MA: SouthCoast putting sex offender registry to work.
- January 3, 2003: IN: High Court Grants Injunction Against Sex Offender Registry.
- January 2, 2003: IN: High Court Must Rule Quickly on Sex Offender Registry.