Your Source for Child & Family Safety Information
Welcome to the official STOP SEX OFFENDERS website! We have been your official source for Child & Family Safety information since 1997. At that time, we were the only website that had a "National Sex Offender Registry." We gathered every state registry link and made them conveniently available in one place for our Internet visitors. We are not associated with any other child & family safety website or organization (we have other domains that forward to us, but our ONLY valid live website domain is: stopsexoffenders.com. We are NOT associated with any other website with similar names).
Give your child the
What are some of the many things you can do while you're here? You can view your state's sex offender registry; learn about child & family safety & child abuse; visit our Survivor and Stalker area; find out more about our exclusive "Child ID System", & much more! Talk to your children about dangerous situations...the more they know, the more prepared they'll be! Always keep your guard up, practice "what-if" situations with your children, and may you always keep safe! Visit our Facebook page for more information on what we do & what we don't do.
Stats from the U.S. Department of Justice:
- 797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average
of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
- 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
- 58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
- 115 children were the victims of "stereotypical" kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know
or a slight acquaintance who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands
ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.
- Our official Facebook page is located here. Any other Facebook page that mentions our website, is not official and was not created by us. We joined Facebook in August, 2009, and without warning, our page was disabled in December. After many emails with Facebook, in May, 2010 our FB page was finally reinstated. We are pleased to be back. If you haven't done so yet, we would like to invite you to join us on Facebook (click our "Like" button below). We look forward to keeping you informed via Facebook. :)
- Read about the STOP SEX OFFENDERS eBook: "I Know Safety! A Rhyming Story to Help Young Children Learn About Safety" Also available in print version. This is the ONLY book from STOP SEX OFFENDERS Click Here for more information and reviews.
- Sign the petition to Parliament to open the Canadian Sex Offender Registry!
- Senate Bill 1738, the "Protect Our Children Act of 2008," has passed. Click here to read more and contact your Senators.
- We have NO affiliation whatsoever with the Sex Predator Blog involving the Mark Foley issue.
- National Sex Offender Public Registry U.S. Department of Justice activated this website on July 20, 2005, which links 22 state registries.
- We received USA Today's Hot Site Award! Click here to see the link and STOP SEX OFFENDERS in the PRESS.
- Click here to see who has included STOP SEX OFFENDERS in their book!
- Post your review of our website!
- COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- Help support this organization: Protect: National Association to Protect Children.
POWER of KNOWLEDGE!
Child Safety Maneuvers
Translate this SiteMy ParenTime's Family Websites:
Copyright © 1997-2017, STOP SEX OFFENDERS
Your Source for Child and Family SafetyTM
No reprints without written permission.
Proudly hosted by FutureQuest
|Privacy | Legal Notice | Disclaimer | Copyright |
| stopsexoffenders.com | childandfamilysafety.com |
| myparentime.com |
| jupiterparents.com | printablechecklists.com |
| FunInternetGames.com |